[Fedora-trans-list] Bengali Translation

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 01:10:08 UTC 2003

Hi,

According to the current translation status on:
http://carolina.mff.cuni.cz/~trmac/fedora-i18n.html

Someone has started Bengali translation (refer to the status in "bn"
column). But by all means please take the lead :) You can find the
instructions to sign up account and check out cvs module in the
following email:

http://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/fedora-trans-list/2003-December/msg00001.html

Cheers,

Sarah