if your language is not included in anaconda installer...

Josep Puigdemont baldrick at terra.es
Fri Apr 2 12:43:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 00:52, Amanpreet Singh Alam wrote:
> What are essential pacakage
>
> We complete about 40% line and complete all lines
> Ananconda mail file about 87% complete. Are we able to add our language
> Punjabi to Installtion.
> What main file we need to complete first

In this mail:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2004-January/msg00011.html
Sarah Wang proposed 90% for:

anaconda/anaconda-online-help
anaconda/anaconda-po
comps
firstboot
rhgb
redhat-config-packages
redhat-artwork
redhat-menus

But anaconda-po is the part that accounts for most of the strings iirc.

That's in order to have your language supported (included) during the
installation process.

You can see the status of your language in
http://carolina.mff.cuni.cz/~trmac/fedora-i18n.html
Look the last row at the bottom (labeled "Essential") for your
language's column.

/Josep