Fedora Core

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Sun Apr 4 14:02:52 UTC 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 07:42:48AM +0200, Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you use Fedora Core, please do not try 1.91, but take 1.0 stable.
> Otherwize you might come into a mass of extra trouble.

I use them both.  The whole reason 1.91 exsists is to test it so you
can be personally involved in making the upcoming Fedora Core 2.0
better, more stable and with less problems.

So if you need a stable workstation or someting like that, go with
Fedora Core 1.
If you feel like contributing your time and efforts to the Fedora
project, dont be afraid of 1.91 or bugzilla :-)

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.