Translation deadline -- questions

Josep Puigdemont baldrick at terra.es
Mon Apr 5 10:49:12 UTC 2004

As I've seen at the schedule:
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
that the translation deadline is 9th April. Then the 19th April is the
translation build freeze.
What's the difference between them? Is that no translations done _after_
the 9th of April will be included in FC 2 final release?

Will the translation build freeze assure that _all_ translations done
(to that date) are included in FC 2? Or the translators still have to
bug the maintainers so they will include them?

For the Red Hat guys and girls:
I reported a bug (19525) because my language is not included in anaconda
installer. I'm affraid that since I labeled it as "enhancement" it might
not be considered for being "solved" before FC 2 final release. What's
your opinion here?

Thanks!

/Josep