Fedora Core

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fed19 at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 5 18:56:00 UTC 2004

Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

> Lauri Nurmi wrote:
>
>> su, 2004-04-04 kello 17:02, Richard Allen kirjoitti:

>>> I use them both.  The whole reason 1.91 exsists is to test it so you
>>> can be personally involved in making the upcoming Fedora Core 2.0
>>> better, more stable and with less problems.
>>>

>> Why do you even reply to this Vinkesteijn person? He is just spamming
>> the list with completely useless messages that are not related to
>> translation in any way. If we just ignore him, maybe he will keep quiet.
>>

>> --
>>

> Sorry, but I am serious

I hate to reply to this kind of remarks, yes I am dutch, outspoken, and
not polite, even manic-depressive type one, that is without the D. I
apology for that. But I always work 110% in honesty, and if you call me
a spammer than I have thousands of collagues who know me as an honest
programmer.

To mention a few of developers version nigth mears:
1. The Logitech Mouse problem still has not been completely resolved
2. Among other things, Yum has problems with xemacs on the moment with
resolving dependencies

Sing with Eric Clapton: If you accuse me, take a look at your self

--
Vink