Status for system-switch-mail for Malay not updated

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 15 06:20:08 UTC 2004

Bernd Groh wrote:
> I've just checked, and it's not in the CVS. There is no file ms.po in
> system-switch-mail.
>
> Have you updated your cvs structure recently, and are you sure you're
> not still working on redhat-switchmail?
>
> Cheers,
> Bernd

Hello,

Oversight on my part. CVS tree on my machine is maintained using
Cervisia, which unfortunately does not create new folder that exist in  CVS.

Deleting the old tree on my machine and checking out new tree reveals
all the directory that should be available.

Thank you for replying. It should be okay now.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan