Please Help!

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 22:30:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

if you have a look at the status page:

    http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

you will see that some modules are already partially translated for Bosnian.

Have a look through the archives on how to get a cvs account (if you
don't have one already) and how to checkout the files from cvs.

If you browse through the directory structure, you will find files with
the name bs.po, these are the Bosnian translations. If there is no bs.po
file, you will find a .pot file in that directory which you can use as
base. The easiest way is to simply copy the .pot to bs.po and then you
can start work. You should be able to add the file in these cases with
`cvs add`, if you're not, let me know, and I'll add it for you.

Cheers,
Bernd