Sinhalese rabbithole (si)

Malinda Siriwardana malindahs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 05:00:23 UTC 2004

Hello!!!
I need some detail about this project and how it can
be done.  Is it a mannual transtation process or a
special translation tool used.  If it is a mannual
translation we could join you and it would be
benifited to our country too.  if it is a automatic
translation we may have to wait till it introduces
some machanisum in another 5-10 or more years.  In
this case I am unaware of po si file please be kind
enough to reply me.

thanks.

Malinda
Universit of Colombo School of Computing - Sri Lanka