Translation guide

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Tue Aug 31 11:41:47 UTC 2004

Here is what I propose to include in the translation guide:

o setting up translation environment - locale, getting files etc
o translation/proofreading processes - status page etc
o software translation - gettext, po format and editing tools
o documentation translation - xml, xml2po and compiling procedure
o cvs (this part is almost done)

Feel free to add any other topic, or even better write about any topic
you are familiar with. Plain text file is fine. I'll integrate the
content together in xml and put on the project website when finished.

Sarah