Arabic Translation - 100% Translated

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Dec 14 15:04:07 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ithnain 23 Shawwal 1425 11:55 am, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:49:45PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Arabic has a total of 11407 words
> > English-GB has a total of 11373 words
> > Welsh has a total of 11403 words
>
> en_GB is a little odd in a couple of spots. The en_GB team is mostly RH
> folk however who have been madly busy with a product approaching release
> and not en_GB. It's also a little odd as Sarah kindly generated the po
> files with the en (US) strings as fuzzy not blanks.

And I just mentioned these as examples so as not to spam the list but
French has a total of 11384
Polish has a total of 11387
Dutch has a total of 11404
Bosnian has a total of 11409
You just name a number ;)
This is just to set an alarm for all maintainers of the other teams to do the
merge with the .pot before uploading the file. From now on I am going to take
care of this in our translations.

> It's a view of bits of the code so the tree depends on the program layout
> some times. Remember the secret weapon "find"
>
> 	cd $CVS
> 	find . -name "*.pot" -print

Thanks Alan but is there a way that I can find the files on the server so I
can only check out the required files for my language?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA