[Fedora-trans-list] a very basic/silly request

Nuno Zimas nzimas at mundo-r.com
Thu Jan 8 22:19:14 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I have successfuly applied to carry out a portuguese (from Portugal)
translation of the whole fedora project, mainly the anaconda installer and
other Fedora/RH specific projects. However, since i'm not properly skilled
using cvs and it is really a tool i seldomly use, i would like to get
accurate instructions on how to get into the repository and grab the files i
am supposed to work upon. I stress that my relationship with cvs, when i need
it, is more like copy/paste based. If someone would not bother to reproduce
the exact syntax overhere, i would be thankful.

Best regards in advance,

Nuno Zimas

Plan B
Tecnoloxias Para a LibreAcción