CVS question, concurrent translations

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 02:49:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

If you are using KBabel;
Setting => Dictionary setting => PO compendium
Set your .po file as it's path.
Close KBable once, restart and open his file downloaded from cvs.
You can see your translation (per msgid) in the serching tab located in
right hand side.
Highlight the serching result and click "Copy serching result into
msgstr" button in the tool bar.
Since exact matching (100%) with msgid appearing at the top highlighted
in the tab, only you have to do is click "Copy serching result into
msgstr" for each string. eg. you have 50 changes, click 50 times.
This also allows you to compare his translation conflicted and decide
which is prefarable for you.

Finally you commit the file.
Hope this help.

Noriko