Translation FAQ

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 22:50:09 UTC 2004

Alexandre Costa escreveu:

>Hi All. How is the progress on Portuguese FC3?? Im going to have a little
>free time in 2 weeks from now. Need any help ?
>
>Cheers
>
>Alexandre Costa, Rumos S.A. RHCE, RHCX
>

>--

Hi Alex,

Fedora Core 3 is under development, and FC2 is 100% translated to pt
(check http://i18n.brisbane.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status).

We haven't a Portuguese mailing list for Fedora translations so far
(although we do have Portuguese people watching the pt_BR mailing list).
If you feel like gathering other 4 people interested on pt translations
in order to start the mailing list, please send an e-mail to
sarahs at redhat.com.

Regards,
--
David Barzilay
Technical Translator - Brazilian Portuguese

"When we combine a warm heart with knowledge and education, we can learn
to respect other's views and other's rights. This becomes the basis of a
spirit of reconciliation that can be used to overcome agression and
resolve our conflits."
                        Dalai Lama