Translation FAQ

Alexandre Costa amc at rumos.pt
Fri Jun 18 12:51:01 UTC 2004

Hi David,

I believe we have enouth ppl to have the mailing list, if necessary.

Either way, lets do it like this..

Lets find a person responsible for it (i can be it, cause a pass a great
deal of time away from home, and sometimes without web access), and then
everyone interested can mail him. After that whe just have to contact
ask Sarah if it can be done..

Everyone's Ok with that ??