Translation FAQ

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jose.pires at inov.pt
Fri Jun 18 10:16:24 UTC 2004

Em Quinta, 17 de Junho de 2004 23:06, o Alexandre Costa escreveu:
> Hi All. How is the progress on Portuguese FC3?? Im going to have a little
> free time in 2 weeks from now. Need any help ?
As far as we can see on the next Web page, our status for FC3 still is 100%
translated

http://carolina.mff.cuni.cz/~trmac/fedora-i18n.html

However, there is still the need to proofread the PO files. Do you think you
can manage that for now.

I could gladly help you but, at the moment, my focus is totally at KDE 3.x
documentation translation. That evolves lots of work, but we are at 87% for
translated documentation (KDE 3.2) and about 70% for KDE 3.3.

Hopefully, maybe KDE 3.3 will be the first release to be 100% translated for
European Portuguese (apps and docs).

When I get some free time, I'll help you. Just keep us informed about the
modules you're checking. Do you still have access to the CVS repository,
don't you?

Best regards and best luck :)