Translation FAQ

Alexandre Costa xamc at rumos.pt
Sun Jun 20 16:55:01 UTC 2004

Opps.. I mean "I Can't Be It".. Tnx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexandre Costa" <amc at rumos.pt>
To: "Fedora Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Translation FAQ

: Hi David,
:
: I believe we have enouth ppl to have the mailing list, if necessary.
:
: Either way, lets do it like this..
:
: Lets find a person responsible for it (i can be it, cause a pass a great
: deal of time away from home, and sometimes without web access), and then
: everyone interested can mail him. After that whe just have to contact
: ask Sarah if it can be done..
:
: Everyone's Ok with that ??
: