Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 23:55:11 UTC 2004

hutuworm schrieb:

>Bernd Groh,
>
>    It would be better if the system can release the module automatically
>after the taken module's translator check in the updated module. :D

I think this is subjective. If you commit a module that has been fully
translated, the system will release the module automatically. We've
decided not to release it if the module isn't fully translated, so the
translator wouldn't have to take it more than once if s/he'd intended to
fully translate it.

But I'm happy to discuss this too. IMO, we should implement what's best
for most of us, whatever that may be.

Bernd