Connection Timed Out

Helgi Þormar helgi at trance.is
Thu Mar 11 23:12:56 UTC 2004

Thx! :)
but now i have another problem.
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
get this msg after cvs -z9 co translate

When i signed up i just used the key from /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key.pub
just copied everything that was there .... can't see any reason why that
should have changed anything by now ;/

any ideas ? :/

And again thanks for the help with the other problem! :D