[Fwd: Fwd: The point of translating redhat-menus]

Seth Nickell snickell at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 22:45:36 UTC 2004

> So. This means that there are 18 languages that are not included in the
> final package. My translation, fi, has been in the CVS since June 2003.
> I don't know for how long have the other missing ones been in there.

The ALL_LINGUAS variable in the configure.in file controls what  in
tarballs. Typically (well, at least in GNOME) translators add their
language to the ALL_LINGUAS list when they consider their translation to
be sufficiently mature that it should be shipped. I have no objections
to translators adding themselves to this file, so please do when you add
a new translation. I've gone ahead and added all the translations Lauri
noted to ALL_LINGUAS.

-Seth