How to translate this ?

Eduard Pech 1337 at SimStim.Net
Thu Nov 11 19:53:26 UTC 2004

Yea, I love these comments, and "merely to add to the confusion" :D I'd like
to mention that my favourite German translation is "Objektträger," which
literally means "carrier for an object" - because the hard drive ("object")
is carried within the file system by this "mount point." "Objektträger" is
also the usual German term for the small glass that fixes/carries the object
under a microscope.