Fedora Core 3 Release Notes translation

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Thu Oct 7 07:17:02 UTC 2004

Hello, Sarah and Jeremy!

We has discussed in June question about translation of FC3 Release
Notes.

I understand Red Hat team should be very careful with this document but
end user is waiting good translation of whole product.

I suppose translation teams could provide good enough "unofficial"
translation of Release Notes.

I see some points to discuss:
- remark of "unofficial" status of translation in title
- copyright notice of original document and translation
- file format and encoding ( plain text and html in unicode UTF-8 )

Please find attached translation of Release Notes for FC3 test2 as
sample.

Best regards,
Andrew Martynov
Russian translation team