FC3 string freeze, and an exception

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 18:07:39 UTC 2004

As noted on:
  http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Yesterday was the string freeze. We hope that we can keep to it
as best as possible, *however*, there's going to be one exception
that I know of.

As anyone who has looked at it knows, specspo is rather out of date;
rather than do the usual piecemeal incomplete updates, we're looking
at ways to reorganize the process so it actually works.

This means that either:

a) specspo won't change at all, and we might dump it for FC3
b) specspo will change, possibly significantly, at a later date

I know this is *not* a good solution for i18n/l10n, but I figured any
heads up is better than none.

Bill