Arabic Translation - 100% Translated

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 22:05:08 UTC 2004

Excellent work :)

How come you have got 5 extra strings than others? Perhaps some files
are not quite in sync with the master pot file...

Here comes the question:: Should each language maintainer to ensure
their po files are consistent with the pot file, or should it be the
package maintainer's responsibilities?

Personally I prefer the former, since it will create less file conflict
situations and give the language maintainer more control. Opinions
anyone?

Sarah

在2004年09月07日的02:52,Sherif Abdelgawad写道: