Translations are incomplete

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Wed Sep 29 14:57:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 02:05:35PM +0200, Tomislav Markovski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded and installed FC3T2, but some translations which were
> commited almost a month ago are not included.
> I commited the Macedonian translations myself long before the first freeze
> date. Why aren't they included in this test release? Will they make it in
> the final release?

This is a question I've asked shortly after the release of almost every
single beta release since Red Hat 6.0 ;)
It usually goes unanswered but the translations have always made it
relativly untested into the final product.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.