Translations are incomplete

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Sep 30 03:18:21 UTC 2004

Sarah,
    Can you tell us how things are planned? I also see some of the
translation
did not make it to the test release, yet I feel things will be taking care
of in
the final release or the next test.  It will be nice if you can tell us how
things
are going to happen, so no one can worry or ask again why the translation
did not make it.  A brief description of the process will be great to know.

Thanks

Sherif