Localized short cuts in Anaconda?

Jamil Ahmed jamil at bengalinux.org
Mon Sep 20 10:25:00 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am working for Bangla/Bengali l10n.
Thing is, we are  keeping all short cuts (_) in Bengali
But Bengali keyboard is not available in the keyboard selection area.

What should we do now?

X.org has 2 Bengali keyboard layouts - Inscript and Probhat

Question0:
Should we file to bugzilla to include Bengali keyboard in Anaconda and
system-config-keyboard ?

Question1:
If Bengali keyboard is given after filing into bugzilla, can we use English
keyboard again while giving username/password/root password ?

Question2:
Or should we change all shortcuts to English, like Japanese and Chinese l10n
used?

Thanks,
`Jamil