Thank s

deyjayanta75 deyjayanta75 at indiatimes.com
Mon Apr 11 04:29:15 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I am facing a typical problem in RedHat Enterprise Linux(3)  SAMBA share. We have a samba share which we are accessing from XP professional. Previously it was running fine. Recently we  are facing a typical problem. Whenever we access any file it's permission gets changed to readonly  mode automatically. Then we have to reset it's permission manually.

Is there any solution for this problem. Can you please help me.?

Thanks & Regards..Jayanta

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
Help