Problem when commit

Lauri Nurmi lanurmi at iki.fi
Tue Dec 6 05:52:16 UTC 2005

ti, 2005-12-06 kello 13:26 +0800, Walter Cheuk kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing translation for the 'firstboot' module. I changed only the
> 'zh_TW.po' file. However when I commit, it said I have modified many
> files and finally rejected my commit because I don't have the right to
> other languages.

It seems to be a good thing that you don't.

> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS:    af.po am.po ar.po be.po bg.po bn.po bn_IN.po ca.po cs.po cy.po
> CVS:    da.po de.po el.po en_GB.po es.po et.po fa.po fi.po [...]

> I have no problem commiting other modules. What's the problem?

You just answered the question yourself. You have modified files in the
directory, and you are trying commit all of them. Get rid of their local
modifications. On the other hand, you can just commit your own
translation file (zh_TW.po), do not try to commit the whole directory.