Secondary translation

Walter Cheuk wwycheuk at netvigator.com
Wed Dec 7 04:19:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

Only parts of the UI was translated (to the fallback locale) using this
method (They are the UI controls I guess). The error is like this:

[yeung at mylinux translate]$ printconf

(printconf:29529): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

(system-config-printer:29529): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C
library[yeung at mylinux translate]$

Regards,
於 三,2005-12-07 於 03:48 +0000,Simos Xenitellis 提到: