testing trouble system-config-bind

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:29:05 UTC 2005

Have you (I suppose you did):

1. Installed the latest version?
2. Configured your locale properly? (this is silly, I know ;)) Open a
terninal, run "set > out.txt" and take a look to the resulting file for
locale configuration.
3. Tried with other locales (try Catalan for instance, I'll check it with my
installation)?
4. Built and installed from source, adding your .po to the source tree?

You should try these before filling a bug report. If your catalog is the
only one that fails, maybe is because of your catalog. Could you post it on
the list (.po and .mo), so we could reproduce and test it too?

Regards.