system-config-bind

Josep Puigdemont josep.puigdemont at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:47:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

On 5/19/05, Ronny Buchmann <ronny-vlug at vlugnet.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 May 2005 22:04, Josep Puigdemont wrote:
> > El dc 18 de 05 del 2005 a les 15:36 +1000, en/na Sarah Wang va escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The old bindconf package is replaced by the new system-config-bind
> > > package. I have merged all existing translation into the new package and
> > > added this to translate module.
> >
> > This package (as it is now) is not going into FC4, is it?
> is it already available as an update for FC3, so I think it will definitely be
> in FC4

Mmm, I think I don't quite guet the schedule, then:
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Do we have "string freezes" or not? When?

What does "translation deadline" mean?
What does "translation build freeze" mean?

Could we please sort this out?
(we could add the answers to the translation FAQ, or a note on the
schedule's page, maybe?)

I think we should reorganize the Fedora translation project.

/Josep