NetworkManager

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Fri Nov 25 02:25:28 UTC 2005

I just discovered NetworkManager here on my laptop and what a fantastic
piece of software it is :)

When examining the rpm it came in, I see it's already translated to many
languages but I cant see it in the cvs anywhere.
So whats the correct proceedure to go through to be able to translate it to
Icelandic ?   I'd prefer to see it in the translation CVS if at all possible.

TIA.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
                --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.