Serbian translation script addition request

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:44:25 UTC 2005

Dear translation maintainers,

the Serbian translation team would like to request an addition of
another script for our translation. Both cyrillic and latin scripts
are in widespread use with Serbian speakers and we would like to
support both, with cyrillic being the official script, and therefore
the default one.

We therefore need to add sr at Latn.po files to the CVS tree asap
(hopefully to appear in FC5test2). Can I just create them and add them
through my CVS client, or would RH translation maintainers have to do
anything special? (I don't think we need a separate statistics and
status page on i18n.redhat.com as we are only maintaining the cyrillic
translation, with the latin one being generated by a script.)

Please advise on what is the best course of action.

With best regards,

Miloš Komarčević
Fedora Project Serbian Translation Team
fedora at prevod.org