Translation Project on the Wiki

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:23:52 UTC 2006

Hi all you wonderful translators,

It was pointed out to me today that there was not a lot of content for
the Translation Project on the fedoraproject.org wiki.  I filled in a
quick "sketch" page at:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Translation

If anyone would like to take up the cause of creating or migrating
content there from the fedora.redhat.com site, I would be happy to
assist with edits or anything else.  Thanks for all the hard work you
guys have put into translation.  While out here at LinuxWorld, I've
already heard a number of "oohs" and "aahs" about all the languages we
have supported.  Great job!