manually synchronize xx.po files with package.pot?

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Mon Apr 10 09:00:00 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Hmm... I thought last time we already agreed that translation will be
> automatically updated when POT file is changed.
>
> Server should run cron job to make sure that all translation is up to
> date and in sync with the latest POT.

I for one prefer it the way it is now -- I hate working on a big
translation for several days, only to find that by the time I finally
commit my work, it results in a CVS conflict because the file had been
automatically merged with a newer POT in CVS, which is something that
I'm perfectly capable of doing myself, and I which I always do
anyways.

Christian