Translation QSG

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:53:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 20:57 +0200, Renato Pavičić wrote:
> Dana Sun, 06 Aug 2006 20:32:57 +0200, Paul W. Frields
> <stickster at gmail.com> napisali ste:
>
> So, this file will be available on i18n?

Currently the Docs Project is only piping the release notes through
i18n.redhat.com.  I know that there are people working on getting our
docs more accessible to translators through their existing toolchain.
You can either wait for that process to be complete, or if you are
comfortable with "by-hand" CVS and PO technologies, you are always
welcome to use our CVS for translation by joining the Docs Project.
Thanks for your interest!