Re(2): rhn-client-tools strings

Renato Pavičić repavici at
Thu Dec 7 02:49:06 UTC 2006

Hi Chester,

Please extend thanks to the author of this module for fixing up this file.
Much nicer to work with now.

Thanks again!

Dana Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:34:06 +0100, Chester Cheng <ccheng at>
napisali ste:

> Hi Renato and guys,
> Sorry for the confusion. The author is aware for the line breaking issue
> and looking into that. Please kindly stop the translation for the moment
> and wait for further notice. Your patience is appreciated.
> Regards,
> Chester Cheng
> Renato Pavičić 提到:
> Dana Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:43:30 +0100, Boris Becker <beckerde at>
> napisali ste:
> Indeed. My previous question is in fact incorrectly put. In fact, looks
> like
> longer sentences are offten split over several strings. I opened up in
> POedit,
> and it was not obvious at first, since POedit sorts the string by status.
> Sombody should "modernize" this file. Is it possible before we start on
> it?
> cheers!
> The strings in rhn-client-tools package are not splitted by paragraph.
> It is hard to translate them that way.
> Regards
> Latinos en EE.UU: noticias y artículos de interés para ti

Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at
also mailto:renato at

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006