[Fwd: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call]

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 5 06:36:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm already using DejaVu exclusively on Debian system for few months,
and it looks OK. I haven't tested it yet on Fedora, but will try soon.

For Malay language, it will not create any problem because Malay
language use standard ASCII characters, either ISO and UTF-8 will do.

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent the message discussed before
>
> Regards,

> Subject:
> DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call
> From:
> Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net>
> Date:
> Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:04:47 +0200
> To:
> fedora-list at redhat.com, fedora-test-list at redhat.com,
> fedora-extras-list at redhat.com, fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
>
> To:
> fedora-list at redhat.com, fedora-test-list at redhat.com,
> fedora-extras-list at redhat.com, fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
> CC:
>

> Dear Fedora user,
>
> A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
> probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall
>
> Happy testing!

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan