List of deprecated packages

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:24:19 UTC 2006

On 7/6/06, A S Alam <aalam at redhat.com> wrote:
> Nikos Charonitakis ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> > On 7/4/06, Renato Pavičić <repavici at globalnet.hr> wrote:
> >> Dana Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:53:17 +0200, Piotr "Raven" Drąg
> >> <raven at pmail.pl>

I think also rhpl (superseded by rhplx) and system-switch-im (not in
Core any more, moved to Extras since FC3, don't know if translations
from CVS make it there eventually?)

> we are working with Team to Fix that issue as soon as possible

Aren't some of these still relevant for RHEL? Unless paid RH
developers are translating these, it would be a shame just removing
everything not in Core from CVS. Maybe have a clearer reorganisation
of modules into essential/FC/FE/RHEL (e.g. Gnome CVS style)?

Miloš