Brazilian Fedora Core 6

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 06:16:17 UTC 2006

Diego Búrigo Zacarão ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Dear Aman,
>
> I am Diego Zacarao, a Fedora enthusiast and contributor to Projeto Fedora
> Brasil (http://www.projetofedora.org <http://www.projetofedora.org/>)
> and also to the Brazilian Portuguese
> Translation Project (http://projetofedora.org/wiki/Projetos/Traducao).
>
> With the upcoming Fedora Core version 6, we are focusing our efforts on
> translation and edition of the graphical interface so we can offer a 100%
> localized FC6 to the Brazilian users.
that is good effort and please try your best to complete the target

> Although we always commit our modules to the CVS repository, we cannot
> assure these modules are packaged with the latest FC build. In previous
> versions we realized some of the modules did not present the Brazilian
> Portuguese latest version.

yes, if you want to assure that you latest translation is build in
package, then
please file a bug against package and ask maintainer to build with
latest Translation,
so that he can make assure that your translation is included in Package
> To avoid this situation and wasting our efforts we need to establish
> contact
> with the translation freeze coordinator. Can you please help us with this?

please put mail on mailing list, so that other can also get updated:)
sorry, but I CCing to mailing list

--
A S Alam

join us at #fedora-l10n (freenode)