Release-notes on Status Page

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 09:07:13 UTC 2006

Renato Pavičić ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Dana Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:47:11 +0200, A S Alam <aalam at redhat.com>
> napisali ste:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for Rel notes! This way I can translate with more ease.
>
> Question: Is ther a possibility to put other documentation into status
> page as well? Like Rel notes? But all under subemnu "Documentation",
> like they have on KDE site.
>
> This would be very, very helpful cos I don't have too much free time,
> and iti is easier for to translate PO file and check it out. (I'm no
> great programmer, and I have some trouble with xml files)(and no time
> to study that).
>
> This way I could use sam eprocedure for all files.

Hello Renato

Yes we are planning for make available as PO files and
(PO files are already available for Documents, but under different
server and account system)
we are under plan to make available to Single repository, so that
Translation can be done with single Account, whether it is GUI or
documentation

let see what we can get from future:)

with regards

--