Add/Remove software

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Mon Jun 5 07:36:58 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 04 juin 2006 à 20:32 -0300, Igor Pires Soares a écrit :
> I had the same problem with the pt_BR.po file and I notice that the
> pt.po also has less entries than the
> Spanish one. We have to be attentive because maybe there are other
> modules out of date too.
> I updated the file with this command:
> msgmerge -U pt_BR.po pirut.pot
>
> Regards,
> Igor Pires Soares

This is the command I was told. But one questions remains. As I am a new
contributor for the French translation and that nobody took care of
our .po files for several months, how can I be sure that every fr.po
files are synchronised with the .pot files. In other words, can we know
the number of string all the pot files have.

I also add that the most synchronised language at the moment is not
Spanish, but Punjabi :)

Regards
--
Thomas Canniot