Add/Remove software

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Mon Jun 5 09:12:09 UTC 2006

Dana Mon, 05 Jun 2006 09:36:58 +0200, Thomas Canniot
<thomas.canniot at laposte.net> napisali ste:

Here is my procedure, as it worked fine (on windz):

- I opened up two browser windows, one with Punjabi, and onother with mine
(Croatian)
- I wrote down the modules with less lines
- then I took POT files (name of the pot file is the same as the name of
the module)
- Open up PO file in poEdit
- if file is bigger (like desc or summyry), let the poEdit check out the
file (running numbers at the bottom of the poEdit window)
- on main menu choose:
	Catalog -> Update from POT file
- if POT file is in it place you will see it immediately, so double click
it
- poEdit will compare PO and POT and tell you about new and OBSOLETE lines
(I gues, those that are degrated to the rank of fuzzy)
- click OK and that's it

If you cannot run poEdit, send me both PO and POT and I will update them
as described.

Hope this helps

Best regs
Renato

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
also visit: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006