Strange thing

Renato Pavičić repavici at
Sun Jun 18 19:18:33 UTC 2006


I've been to busy lately to do any solid translation except to update own  
translations here and there when a line changes or something like that.

Today a very strange thing occured. I checked up the Croatia status page  
(as usualy, at least once a week), and I've noticed that  
system-config-bind rapidly gained untraslated lines!

So I downloaded latest file and it was the file 3 years old! What now? Do  
I just upload (commit) my last translation again? I hope something like  
this will not happen again. I did back-up of my last upload, but this way  
it will be hard to keep up with changes.

Here is the header of old file, now on list:

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: system-config-bind 0\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2005-09-23 13:38-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2003-09-25 18:45+CEST\n"
"Last-Translator: auto\n"
"Language-Team: Croatian <lokalizacija at>\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"X-Generator: TransDict server\n"

And here is header from my last upload:

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: system-config-bind\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-06-07 13:29-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2006-06-18 21:07+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Renato Pavicic <renato at>\n"
"Language-Team: Renato Pavicic <>\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"X-Poedit-Language: Croatian\n"
"X-Poedit-Country: CROATIA\n"

Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at
also mailto:renato at

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006

More information about the trans mailing list