translation-quick-start-guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 06:50:18 UTC 2006

Hi

I've translated the above guide and built html.
The html has been successfully built but only one para shows up in
English, which is;

  <para>To participate in the Fedora Project as a translator you need an
account. You can apply for an account at <ulink
url="http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/"/>. You need to provide
a user name, an email address, a target language most likely your native
language and the public part of your SSH key.</para>

This para is coming from
cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/transaltion-quick-start-guide/po/ja_JP.po.
I am using Kbabel, and this para has been fully translated.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks
noriko