Getting translations into FC5

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:09:54 UTC 2006

Seeing that the absolute devel freeze date is around the corner, how
do we make sure translations appear in FC5?

I'm mostly worried about missing Serbian redhat-menus translations,
since redhat-menus is one of the "essential" components for a
localized desktop. Bug #176139 has been opened for a while, but we've
had no indication if this will happen in time for FC5.

Also missing are

sys-conf-netboot (bug #176144)
sys-conf-network (bug #176145)
sys-switch-im (bug #176150)

(and, I guess of lesser relevance for FC5, rhn-applet #176141 and
up2date #176151)

sr.po and sr at Latn.po translations for these were all made available in
CVS to RH developers before FC5test3.

Can Fedora Translation Project maintainers please advise?

Thanks,
Miloš Komarčević