Translation of libvirt/

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 00:37:34 UTC 2006

I got the reply from the maintainer with bug#215685.
Here is a copy of it, see below.

noriko

------- Additional Comments From veillard at redhat.com  2006-11-15 11:43
EST -------

 >> o "getting time of day"
 >> Can I rephrase 'getting time and date'?

hum, it's gettimeofday() failing (which should never occur)
'getting current time' is a better one.

 >> o "node cpu numa nodes"
 >> Need more info, too short to translate.

"wrong CPU description"

 >> o "node cpu numa nodes"
 >> Need more info, too short to translate.

"wrong active CPU description"

 >> o "node cpu numa nodes"
 >> Need more info, too short to translate.

"wrong CPU frequency description"

 >> o "failed to urlencode the create S-Expr"
 >> Can you check this string? I have no idea how to translate, sorry.

The sentence is actually fine, but very geeky ...
"failed to encode the description used to create the domain"

 >> o "domain information incorrect domid not numeric"
 >> Can I add a pause mark such as 'domain information incorrect, domid
not numeric'?

yes sure

 >> o "unterminated number"
 >> Can you confirm that this does mean 'the number improperly terminated'?

yes

 >> o "unterminated string"
 >> same as above

yes

   libvirt is really a low level library, some of those string hopefully
will never reach a normal user  :-)

Daniel