[Fwd: Re: Your account request (gvtheone) - "unable to open connection : host does not exist"]

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:49:15 UTC 2006

Can you test if you can ping the server? From a W2K command-line, run

ping i18n.redhat.com

If you can't ping the address, but you can access
http://i18n.redhat.com, then it should be a proxy issue. Don't know if
tortoise lets you configure a proxy to connect through it.

2006/11/29, A S Alam <aalam at redhat.com>:
> Can anyone help on Windows' CVS checkout??
>
> thanks
> --
> A S Alam
> timezone: GMT+5:30
> join us at #fedora-l10n (freenode)
>
> "Either find a way or make one"

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Pink Floyd | Brain Damage | Dark side of the moon