UPDATE: More translation time!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 00:14:45 UTC 2006

Thanks, Paul; well said.

Translators -- we hope these extra days help you with your translations.

Please reply and let us know you are going to try to translate
RELEASE-NOTES.pot by Thursday 05 October 23:59 UTC.

I apologize for the delays and content changes making this a difficult
translation schedule.  We will all work hard to make it better next
time, learning from our mistakes, to make FC7 'as smooth as butter'. :)

Thanks - Karsten