:-S .pot .po ??

Dimitrios Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Oct 2 13:56:41 UTC 2006

Στις 02-10-2006, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 13:25 +0000, ο/η Boris Becker
έγραψε:
> Let me tell you it's a bad policy to drop pot files without updating the po
> files accordingly.
> It is easier for me to check the status web page and see what's next rather
> than checking for uptdates one by one (it takes too long).
> If you see, spanish status says that there's nothing to do. And I usually
> beleive it. But it's not actually true.
> Would you please update the po files when there are changes in the pot file
> ?

Maybe it would be a good idea to open up a wiki page with the requests
the translators have and use bug reports to track and reference them?

We could try to fix these issues right after FC6 hit the streets. Even
before test1.

-dim

> Thanks,
> Regards